Welcome to ECU's
School of Art & Design Student Portfolio Collection
The Student Portfolio database is an archive of the creative output of School of Art & Design students.
The collection captures, preserves and makes the academic work of students available for viewing.
- This archive serves as a:
- • Professional practice: students visually documenting their work,
- • Assessment and accreditation tool for the SoAD,
- • An open access online resource of student work,
- • A record of students work from the SoAD which may be used for educational and promotional purposes.
Questions regarding submissions may be referred to the SoAD Media Center at email@example.com.
Submission deadline for Spring and Fall semester is Reading Day.
This database is a juried resource. The work of selected art and design students are reviewed for submission.
Instructions, specifications, and tutorials are available at SoAD Media Center http://blog.ecu.edu/sites/soadmediactr/student-portfolios/.